The first step to becoming a CCO Authorized EOT Site is to credential your testing personnel. To begin the credentialing process, you will:
- Log into your myCCO Portal account or create one if you haven’t already at my.ccocert.org.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the down arrow next to your email address.
- Click on “Testing Personnel.”
- Under “Available Credentials” select the role you would like to become credentialed in.
- You will see an outline of the role and agree to the Testing Personnel Agreement.
- Next, you will complete payment.
- Once payment is complete you will see the credential in the “My Credentials” section of the Testing Personnel Dashboard.
If you are registering as an EOT Proctor, you will be presented with a schedule of available virtual training dates and times before you complete payment. You will select which training session you will attend at that time.
Once your payment is complete, you will see the credential under “My Credentials.” Until training and assessment are completed, the status will show as “Pending.”
Test Site Coordinator and Test Administration Coordinator Training
You can access training by clicking on “More Details” and then “Open Online Training Center.” You will then see the course modules. You will be required to complete them in order and complete any assessments as you move along in training.
Once you have completed the required training and assessments you will see your Testing Personnel Credential badge on the dashboard.
You will receive an email confirmation of the date and time for the virtual workshop you selected when paying for the training. Please add this to your calendar and plan to log in at least 10 minutes prior to the workshop start time.
Once you have completed the required training and assessments, you will see your Testing Personnel Credential badge on the dashboard.