How to Apply for Computer-Based Tests
See NCCCO’s response to COVID-19 and how it applies to computer-based testing.
NCCCO accepts candidate applications for computer-based testing (CBT) via an online application form. Although exams are electronic in format, they are not “online” (i.e., candidates are not allowed to test from their own computers; candidates must still visit a secure testing facility). The benefits to testing via CBT include quicker scheduling and same-day results.
To take a CBT exam:
- Begin the online application process by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
- You will receive an email within two business days from PSI/AMP with instructions on how to register for your exam appointment online or via phone.
- PSI/AMP will email you a confirmation of the testing date, location, and time.
- Candidates should apply to take CBT exams as soon as they decide that this is their preferred method of testing.
- Candidates should apply to take CBT exams a minimum of five (5) business days before their preferred exam date. Please note that site availability is not guaranteed on the preferred exam date, and availability can only be confirmed when scheduling the appointment.
For more information: