Following are the answers to the Dedicated Pile Driver Operator Written Exam sample test questions:
- What is the first thing a new operator should do before operating a drill rig?
- Review the operators manual
- According to OSHA, how many days prior to excavation does a utility location service have to be notified?
- Within 24 hours
- Your site is located near a 12.4 kV overhead power line. What is the MINIMUM distance required to stay clear of the line?
- 10 ft.
- What should workers avoid to protect themselves from being pinned between equipment or other objects?
- Placing themselves between moving equipment and an immovable structure.