Job Type: Full-time
Location: Murray, UT
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Position Title: SUPERVISOR, COMPUTER-BASED TESTING
The National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) is an essential business providing essential services to the crane industry and has an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team! Since 1995 NCCCO has developed effective performance testing standards for those working in and around load handling equipment, including cranes. NCCCO is the national leader in providing crane operator certification and has been deemed as an essential service. We are committed to quality, integrity, and fairness in testing and have issued certifications in all 50 states. NCCCO has offices in Murray, Utah; Fairfax, Virginia; and Palm Harbor, Florida.
NCCCO has an immediate opening for a Supervisor position in our Murray, Utah, office. This position is an entry-level supervisor for the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Team within the Testing Services Department. Leads a team and coordinates activities of assigned staff to meet productivity and timeline/deadline goals. Recommends operational improvements. Coordinates training and monitors performance. Maintains and enhances service quality through retraining, motivating, leading, and coaching. Serves as a technical and operational resource for the work unit and assists in resolving more complex issues and complaints.
The Supervisor position will act as a lead in coordinating work assignments and timelines, but also be responsible for processing candidate applications and maintaining certification records. This will include the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for data entry, trouble shooting, and examination history. Incumbents will have productivity goals while meeting published application timelines/deadlines.
The position will report directly to the Director.
Supervision—Written Examinations Processing (CBT)
- Supervise CBT team, including related staff and workflow prioritization
- Provide accurate review of completed CBT examination applications, including data entry, fees, payments
- Provide accurate review of completed CBT examination results, including scoring, and verification of issued certificates
- Coordinate with exam delivery partner PSI regarding candidate issues and resolution
Written Examinations Processing (CBT)
- Accurately and efficiently process CBT applications
- Perform data entry – using a Candidate Processing System (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), including managing contacts, applications, examinations, fees, invoices, and payments
- Accurately process examination payments
- Effectively communicate with customers in both verbal and written format
- Accurately process CBT examination results
- Certification management; creating certification records
- Respond to CBT candidate-related phone calls and email inquiries
- Effectively and efficiently resolve issues using problem-solving skills
- Scan and save electronic archive files
Apply online at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/300645, or by mail to NCCCO, 2750 Prosperity Avenue, Suite 505, Fairfax, VA 22031-4312; Attention: Human Resources.