The following are sample test questions typical of the style and content of the questions used in CCO Written Examinations.
- According to OSHA 1926 Subpart CC, where MUST the operator’s manual be located?
- Equipment cab
- Job site
- A/D Director’s Office
- Site Safety Supervisor Office
- The weights of load handling devices, such as chains, slings or shackles, are:
- Included in the rated capacity
- Not included as part of the load
- Included when calculating gross capacity
- Included as part of the load
- What type of hammer cannot be used to drive concrete piles?
- For the LB-20-LRH100, what is the maximum radius a 59 ft. pile weighing 17,637 lb. can be placed in the current configuration (below)?
- 20.11 ft.
- 14.74 ft.
- 19.44 ft.
- Pile cannot be lifted in this configuration.
Click here for answers.